Below we have put together some hints and tips for completing an application form. We hope the information will help you in your quest for employment!
Completing an application form
- Please remember we do not accept CV’s, all applications must be on our application form.
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed before submission.
- Please ensure you have provided us with referees who are contactable and available and ensure you have also provided an email address for your chosen referee’s. Please note references from friends or relatives are not acceptable.
- Remember what we are looking for; make use of the job description and person specification when completing your application form.
- Make use of the further details section of the application form. This is your chance to demonstrate how you meet the criteria for the job. Use real-life examples / experiences / achievements to support your application and demonstrate your capabilities and skills.
- Check spellings before you submit the application.
- Please ensure your application is completed by the closing date, no applications will be accepted after this time.