You can now order your Garden Waste permit(s) for 2024.
The charge to have your garden waste collected in 2024 will be £42 per brown bin.
Would you like to know what happens to the contents of your bins once they have been collected? Then please take a look at our Where Does it Go, which shows the destinations of the recycling and waste collected in Stafford Borough.
You can check your collection dates online www.staffordbc.gov.uk/collectiondays.
Your wheeled bins must be ready by 7am on collection day and placed at your nearest collection point at the boundary of your property. Please ensure your bin is clearly visible for the collection crew and not causing inconvenience to others.
The Council provides one bin per household for each service you receive. Please see below for further information.
- Know Your Bins (what goes in which bin!)
- Missed Bin?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bin Collections in Severe Weather
- Additional, Larger or Smaller Bins
- Special Large Item Collection
- Furniture re-use Projects
- Assisted Collections
- Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Civic Amenity Site Visits
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Used Household Batteries
- Textile and Clothing Collection
You can turn some of your waste into compost at home by using a compost bin.
For more information on buying a composter and how to start composting please visit the Council's partnership website or call the helpline on 08445 714444.