I am a member of the following Party:-
|Conservative Party||Conservative Party|
I am a member of the following committees:-
|12/09/23||Council (7.00pm) - 12 September 2023|
|12/09/23||Special Council (7.00pm) - 12 September 2023|
|24/08/23||Economic Development and Planning Scrutiny Committee (6.30pm) - 24 August 2023|
|25/07/23||Council (7.00pm) - 25 July 2023|
|4/07/23||Economic Development and Planning Scrutiny Committee (6.30pm) - 4 July 2023|
Ten of the 37 parish councils in the borough are within Milwich ward. I attend meetings as often as possible and produce a regular newsletter for parish councils.
- Staffordshire representative to Defra’s national Rural Roundtable Forum.
- Sow and Penk Drainage Board - SBC representative.
- Midland Heritage Champion for Historic England.
- Staffordshire Together Champion.
- Trustee William Salt Library.
- Trustee Staffordshire Yeomanry Museum.
- Magistrate since 1980 (supplemental list).
Previous Board positions and range of experience:
- SBC Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Planning.
- Government Food and Farming Panel responsible for industry responses to government on agri-food, economic and environmental policies. Involved extensively in food/farming initiatives for Government with schools, education authorities on healthy eating.
- Secretary of State appointee to Peak District National Park Board.
- Cannock Chase AONB Partnership/Joint Committee Chairman.
- Governor Harper Adams University and Chair of Audit.
- Stafford and Rural Homes, now Homes Plus.
- Staffordshire Ambulance Trust founder member.
- Staffordshire Crimestoppers, founder member.
- Founder NED of Engaging Communities Solutions (ECS) - public engagement, research, advocacy and customer feedback services for the health and social care sector; managing extensive national Health Watch contracts.
- Co-founder West Midlands Business Council - collaboration between metropolitan and rural business organisations; to demonstrate to the farming industry lessons to be learned from the commercial sector, diversification and added value.
- Lichfield Diocesan Board - Achieved appointment of two Rural Chaplains for Lichfield Diocese, fortuitously twelve months before foot and mouth.
- Setting up Staffordshire Rural Mental Health Group.
- Various regional government appointments.
I can be contacted by leaving a message with my husband Michael at home on 01785 240667, on my mobile 07877 896466 or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org