Health and Social Care

Staffordshire County Council are directly responsible for health and social care.  To find out more about; living independently, getting care and support, support for carers and advice on money matters, visit their Adult Social Care website. 

Staffordshire Connects is an online directory, search for organisations, groups, activities, clubs, services, online support and communities that can help you to live independently.

Other links to specific support services are shown below:

A to Z of Services