The Stafford Town Centre Partnership takes your privacy seriously and will only keep and use your personal information for reasons that the law requires or allows.
The Council is the data controller for the personal information we hold about you in relation to the Stafford Town Centre Partnership. In order to comply with data protection legislation we want to be sure you understand how we use this information.
The purposes for which your data will be used are:
- To enable the processing of your application for membership to the Stafford Town Centre Partnership.
- To ensure that you receive relevant and topical information and advice on business support, access to training and information on Stafford Town Centre.
- To invite you to attend Stafford Town Centre Partnership meetings.
- To promote your business on the Stafford Town Centre Partnership’s website and via social media.
- To send you e-newsletters with information on the town centre and business support.
- To inform you of affordable advertising opportunities and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- To put forward dedicated Enjoy Stafford/Enjoy Staffordshire Card offers to promote your business and encourage custom.
We are able to do this because we have your consent to do so as a member of the Stafford Town Centre Partnership.
We may share your information with:
- Third parties for the purpose of updating and amending the relevant pages on the Stafford Town Centre Partnership website to promote your business.
Otherwise, we will only share your data if you ask us to, or if the law requires or allows us to.
We only keep this data for the time specified in our retention schedule or as required by law.
Your personal data is processed (including storage) within the European Economic Area only.
Data protection law provides you with certain rights, but not all of these rights will be available to you in all situations, particularly where we process your information as part of one of our statutory duties. Where we are under a legal duty to use data for a particular purpose you will not have the right to prevent it being used in that way.
A full list of the rights you may have, under data protection law, is given in the 'Your Rights' section on Data Protection - Privacy Notices.
For specific enquiries regarding personal data which we process, you can contact the Data Protection Officer on email firstname.lastname@example.org or at Civic Centre, Riverside, Stafford ST16 3AQ.
If you wish to complain about how your personal information has been handled by us then please contact the Data Protection Officer in the first instance using the details above. If you are not satisfied you can submit a formal complaint to the Council via Complaints.
Finally you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Tel: 0303 123 1113 or you can visit their website at ico.org.uk.
You can also find details of how we handle your personal information by visiting Data Protection - Privacy Notices.